You have already had trouble to trace your Minute Book?
With the advent of the new Law on Corporations in Quebec, it is now possible to preserve, electronically, a copy of the Minute book.
M Notaires has created a unique tool to check at any time and anywhere in the world, the Minute book . This service has the great advantage of preventing the loss, destruction or alteration of the Minute book.
Our Minute book system provides:
- Digitization of the Minute book
- Conservation of computerized information entered by us with daily backup
- The safekeeping of the physical version of the Minute book
In addition, we can see to the:
- Drafting of annual resolutions of directors and shareholders
- Updating of records (shareholders, directors, shares, transfers)
- Reminders to the client and the accountant of the dates of the financial year end
- Annual update of information from the Registrar of companies or the Director of companies
- Annual meeting with the client, verifying the integrity of the information and changes appearing in the books and records of the company
- Filing declarations for the current update with the Registrar of companies
- Filing of notice to the Director of companies
- The client’s access, at any time to the minute point Minute book
- Collaboration with other professionals